Friday, August 7, 2009

A normal day...there must be more than this...

Thinking back of what happened this whole day (Thursday 6 August 2009), I have to say, it was kind of a wasted day for me. As usual, before the day started, I had many things I had in mind that i wanted to do, or in other words, achieve. But at the end of the day, I ended up wasting time and only doing things that are nessesary and appropriate at that moment of time. I felt like i've just wasted one whole day again. Sigh... I feel so useless and wasted. Today was such a beautiful day that God created just so that i can do many beautiful and wonderful things. but ended up wasting it. The spirit was willing, but the flesh was weak.

Upon reaching uni, the only thing i could think of was monday's talkshow. Me, as the public speaking group leader, of course naturally, had to bear certain amount of responsibilities. My whole way cycling to uni, all i was thinking was about how to make my talkshow a better one, a special one. I don't want it to be just something normal, i wanted to think out of the box. I was thinking so much that i almost ran over a cow dunk, or is it buffalo dunk? =) Well, I was kinda disappointed that i couldn't generate any creative ideas, and my group members were expecting something. So all i have to say is that i'm sorry. I'm not usually like that, but then don't know why leh, these few days also like this. Maybe its because I saw some pretty brilliant talkshow performances and i want to be better than them? Or maybe because I miss something or someone? I don't really know. I'm kinda confused now. To my group members, sorry if i sounded a little bit harsh. I know i demanded creativity and perfection. If i pushed any of you too hard, from the bottom of my heart, i'm sorry.

At about 8+- pm, as usual, i went to my church service after my last lecture which ends at 8. Of all days for my lecture to end at 8, THURSDAY, GOSH... the day that my church have a service in kampar, and i have to actually rush just to get there. Worst part is, cause of my late class, i don't get to serve, sad le. Playing guitar, drum, whatever also can la, i just want to serve my Lord. T.T I hope next sem won't be like this le. Well, I went there and had a quick dinner, then went to the service. My father was the one preaching...WOW...keke... Er, his topic was kinda deep. Something about murder? Haha... It was a very interesting topic in all though. Came back, was tired, but see now...i still end up at the table, writing this blog/post, and its already 1 something. Gosh, i didn't realise the time. Thank You God for today..."there must be more than this"...

No comments: