Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Boring but yet fruitful weekend =)

Last weekend i didn't plan to go back to Ipoh because most of my friends were in family camp and there was also no youth and 3rd service. But in the end i still went back after my father persuaded me to go back. The reason he gave for wanting me to go back is so that at least someone is at home, or in other words at least someone is at home with him. =) Although he didn't force me to go back, i still went back anyway, knowing that at least i can be there with him during the weekends since he only comes back during the weekends after a hectic working week.

So there i was, driving back to Ipoh on Friday from Kampar (my first time by the way), wasn't really nervous (dunno why), or anything...hmmm...maybe its because i prayed before starting the journey? Driving was known to be in the Goh family's genes anyway. My dad is a pro driver, can't say the same about my bro and sis though, they're close...but they're more of verging to the "crazy driver" category...keke...but they're good la, honest.

Me le, normal lo. I think i haven't unleash my true potential yet...keke. But anyway driving fast is never good (aside form getting you to a place a LITTLE earlier), so to all drivers, if you're REALLY not rushing, please be careful and don't speed.

Arriving home, i was wondering what i was going to do for the next two days and in the end, it ended up quite well. I managed to spend some much sought after time with my God, not forgetting going to the movies to watch G.I.JOE with my dad. Guess he knew i was bored anyway. => The movie was...well...interesting, quite good actually, considering many of those things are actually more possible than someone extending steel claws slashing people for fun.

I missed HER so much during the weekends, but on Sunday, seeing some of my friends in church, my mood kinda lifted up. I love all my friends, whether its in church or in uni. Being able to see them, makes me smile. =) God also reminded me that many of my friends and cell leaders have been praying for me while i was going through a bad patch just last week.

THANK YOU EVRYONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!! =)

Recently many of my friends are facing different kinds of problems. I've been hearing and seeing so much. I don't want my friends to be sad. If any of my friends have any problems, i'll always be there to lend a listening ear or even a helping hand. But if any of them don't want their problems to be known, i won't force them to tell either. What i'll be doing is PRAYING!

PRAYING is the easiest and most effective way to help my friends. It has done wonders for me (thanks to my wondeful God =) ) and i'm sure my prayers for my friends will be heard by God too. =)

THANK YOU GOD FOR HEALING ME AND I PRAY THAT MY FRIENDS WILL BE HEALED AND THAT THEY WILL BE ABLE TO EXPERIENCE YOU TOO! THANK YOU GOD! LOVE YOU...MUACKS =)

No comments: