Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'M BACK

Finally, after months, or in other words 2 months of not blogging, i finally decided to blog again. Dunno why suddenly hv dis feeling le...mayb cause of influence by somebody?...dunno...blur. Just handed in 4 interesting yet hectic assignments. Econs, acc, computer studies and public speaking outline. Well, i didn't really have a hand in the econs and acc assignments, so to my group members who worked hard in finishing it, thank you all very very much. Phew, feel a little bit tired now but still dun feel like sleeping, cause of something, or some1...hehe...aha. Slept at 4 on friday attempting to finish the public speaking outline. Er, it wasn't actually an attempt, i did finish it by the way. Thank God so much for keeping me healthy and keep filling me with ideas on wat to use as points in my outline. Seeing only me and my friend, Jeff, did the outline, i feel kinda guilty not involving others in it. They were busy in other assignments anyway. So when everyones suppose to noe what "nonsense"(oops, sorry miss chuah) they're suppose to talk about before we even start writing the outline, no one knows anything except me and him. Even though i'm tired, but i noe God will help me in generating more ideas for wat to do during the talksow. All the best to me and my team le...i mean group. =) Life in utar so far...wellllllll...it has been a "wonderful" experience learning in a new environment, meeting new SORTS of ppl and so on, but the thing i'm proud of the most is how much i've grown in the Lord since i came here. Well, you do pray n talk to God more when things aren't going your way right...(keke)...so there i was...an innocent "small", "little" boy wondering what i should do next. Everyones seems to know me, thanks to someone, but i'm actually quite grateful for that. Well, i hope to noe each and everyone better as soon as possible. I'm not the very outgoing type you noe. So...bagi sikit masa la...I'm not shy, but...sometimes...malu a bit la...ERRRRRRRR...WHAT?...lol...dunno what i'm typing and thinking...I hv much much more to say, or in other words type...but oh...look at the time now...should be sleeping soon...TADA for nw...will continue my epic saga...hopefully soon...=)

No comments: