Saturday, August 15, 2009

Finally i was able to go online. Wednesday's heavy rain (i don't know how) somehow managed to sort of like destroy all the internet connections. I mean like, when i on the wireless, i can still detect, but when i try to connect, i just wasn't able to connect to the internet.

But today, i think its was God's blessing. When i woke up today, which was at about 9.05.32 a.m. , i didn't even think of starting up my laptop. This is mainly due to the reason that for the past two days my efforts to go online were in vain. I was like "oh, crap!". Well, i don't really know what made me on my laptop but somehow i did (habit i guess), and when i did actually on it, i was still slumber and blur.

It actually took me about 5 minutes or so to realise that everything (internet connection) was back to normal. I was so exited and quickly started to get busy clicking my pet. Sorry if i clicked u too hard Micky. =)

...was so into facebook (LOL) that i didn't realise how fast time has passed. One look at the clock and it was time for class. For everyones information i actually DID arrive to class late for about 15 mins+- because i thought i had lots of time and forgotten that i actually have to cycle to block B. =( Hate Fridays.

Don't know why le, on fridays, its especially hard to cycle to uni. The sun seems much brighter, the wind i have to cycle against seems more stronger, my legs seem to be weaker, and the other people around me seems to be more blur and dangerous(ARGGGHHH!!!). Hmm...maybe they're suffering from the same thing too...dunno lah.

I find that i like to think and ponder about many things whilst riding my bicycle, whether its to or from uni. Sometimes think of food, play, nonsense, crap, rubbish an mush more BS. Keke... Somehow thinking of these things helps me to realise many things, thing that i missed out throughout the entire day. When i think back, I do seem to be able to remember some details about some things that i didn't actually realise or observe at that point of time (HUH!?). If its something i forgot to do, i might end up regretting the whole half of the day. Not that regretting helps anyway. =)

Well...Oh yeah!!!. I forgot to thank God for this whole week and for everything too!...my presentationS, moodyness, ...etc. TQ God for everything!!! ^.^

No comments: