Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2 down, 1 more to go

Did 2 presentations today (10 August 2009), public speaking and computer studies presentation. The day started with me waking up late, mayb due to the overnight work and preparation for the presentation(s). Apparently it wasn't enough. The public speaking presentation, well, it didn't go as well as i wanted it to, but i guess that's what you get when you don't put in enough effort and practice in doing the presentation.

To all my group members, thank you all so much, you guys did your very very best, i'm so proud of all of you. If anyone is to blame, the person would be me. Starting late, insufficient practice and so on was mainly due to the lack of my time management. Not that i'm looking down on myself or whatever, come to think of it, its just ME.

As a group leader, leadership quality MUST be shown, and that was the exact thing that was BLARINGLY lacking. Just ask any of my group members, i'm sure they'll agree with you without a second thought. The sharing out of tasks and responsibilities weren't equal too. No one's to blame for that because its understandable that some have to go back during the weekends.

To all my group members, i'm sorry if things didn't turn out well. It was obvious that we could have done much better with a little more effort, just as said by ms.chuah. Don't feel depressed or sad or down ya. What's past is past. All i can say is that i'm sorry.

p.s: Thank you God so much for helping me and guiding me throughout this whole process of doing the talkshow and computer studies presentation. You have blessed and given me so much. What more could i ask for? What ever results that comes out, i'll just accept it. I know God has helped me plenty, once again its just me...hehe...I get what i deserve i guess. (A lesson learnt)

As for the computer studies presentation, once again, thank you everyone for their efforts in doing the report and poster. Everyone chipped in. The credit belongs to everyone. Me as the leader, have to say that i'm surprised on the cooperation gave by all of you (group members).

Even right now, before i go to bed, all i want to do is just place everything at God's feet, and rest in His arms. Next week is econs presentation. Better bark up. =) TQ GOD.

No comments: