Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A timely update

^^ just a little update before i officially stop blogging till after exams. Many things have been happening in the pass month. Obstructions came, one after another. Of course there were happy times as well. At times i was just so tired i couldn't even lift a finger. But then again, who isn't tired after going through UTAR's killer regime?

HIllsong came to ipoh sometime in August (I don't remember the date). It was really a wonderful experience for me as i have never been to a real concert before as in standing among the people who are actually there. As expected, many people, from ipoh and out station came for this event. I don't really know their true intentions of coming but i hope that they came for the right reason: TO WORSHIP GOD.

I was actually very surprised as i observed some of my friends who were there. My Gosh you should have seen them. They were so on FIRE when they normally aren't during normal Sunday service. As i looked at them i was like "oh puh-lease". They were so high and "holy" even i was shocked. I think it was the atmosphere kicking in, or they just wanted to show their friends how "holy" they were. Honestly i'm not at a position to judge so i just wan to say sorry, i mean..maybe you were really worshiping right? Who knows? Only God knows. So i leave that between you and God.^^ Just want everyone to know that no matter where you worship God your attitude should be the same. Don't just truly worship God during youth camp or concerts like this.

Overall i must say, the musicians were spot on, as well as the music selection. Some don't think so but its ok, everyone has their own opinions i guess. My mom was actually glad she didn't turn up as i would have imagined, she would have probably left like five seconds after it began. XD!!! I actually came down from kampar and back on the same night/evening.

Mid terms were a killer. Didn't do well in most of them i must say. Have to sort out my priorities. Oh yeah, after weeks of running around, i finally managed to pass up my ptptn application. A great burden lifted off my shoulders. WHEW!!! pity pity end...XD yea...SUCH a pity its ended...haha. The whole thingi actually cost me about RM50 and with me making a mistake and printing the whole set all over again, it roughly cost me about RM60++. Silly me.

Had a fun time last Saturday playing Bible treasure hunt. Thought we finished everyting till ee chiet took out a crossword puzzle for everyone to complete. =.= It was fun la anyway. ^^

Hosanna cell had a prayer meet last Wed. All the best to everyone. We can do it through Christ who strengthens us!!! ^^ Gambateh people!!! We will conquer all the papers!!! Talking bout finals, i better get to my studies as well. Thats all for my update people. Till nextime.

No comments: