Sunday, July 4, 2010

bring it on!

I'm back in kampar again, as usual. This weekend proved to be a fruitful and exiting weekend for me. I led worship for the first time, watched Germany trashed Argentina 4 goals to nil, serve God by playing for the first and second service and of course meet my friends and my sweet b. ^^

This week will be a very challenging week for me. Mid-term tests for calculus, programming, and maybe statistics and practical assessment for data comm. I really got to work hard if i am to get good results in any of these mid-term papers. I have to do catching for data comm and calculus, its going to be a busy week for me. Lord, i really need Your help.

I'm sure God will be there for me ^^, as He was when i led worship on Saturday. Could feel he was there all the way, leading and guiding me. Just want to thank everyone for all your prayers and encouragement. Will there be a second time? Who knows? I'm just grateful i actually have the chance to lead worship. Thanks to everyone who played for me and backed me up. THANK YOU!

I really want to do well this semester and i know at times i have been slacking. So, yeah, really need your prayers people. =) As for this week, i'm sure God will bring me through and once again show me how wonderful and great He is, as usual. ^^ Bring it on mid-terms!!!

Hehe, my blogging must be feeling so happy now that i'm filling it up more. ^^ I actually feel nice about this.

Prediction on who will win the world cup:-
1) Spain
2) Germany
3) Holland
4) Uruguay (sorry lah XD!)

ILMBB!^^

No comments: