Tuesday, December 8, 2009

update =)

tick tock tick tock (clock ticking)...time passes by so quickly...SO quickly...sometimes it just feels like time has picked up pace and has become faster than normal. Sometimes i just wish one week has more days in it. Time passes by so quickly that in the blink of an eye it is already another month. For those peeps who are having ur "wonderful hols" better enjoy it to the fullest man. Its already December, and before you know it. You'll be in school and you'll be thinking...Gosh...it feels like i was just here yesterday...LOL.

and talking bout time passing by quickly, it just occured to me that, as each second that passes by, i or in other words everyone, is not growing any younger. As each second passs by, we are growing a second older, a minute older, an hour, a day older, a week older, a month older, a fortnight older, a year older, a century older, a millenium older...ok i was crapping. Point is, we thihnk we have time and chance to do things at a later time in our lives, well sory to tell you, you're wrong...WRONGGGGGG. Time is never on our side, if you wanna do something, you better do it quickly. If you are afraid of doing something or uncertain, either you skip that thought or you don't do it at all. Simple right =P.

OK. Enough of that time goes by quickly part. I will let you ppl decide what to agree to. Either you're with me or you're with Madonna. =)

I will now write what my title says i will write which is what i wrote on my title bar...er...ok. As of today (8 December 2009), I am alive and well (DUH). Well, its already week 8 in my sem. Things are not getting any easier, nor is my time being more UNoccupied. Many ppl who were in short sem, including my bro, have already finish their sem and will be facing their finals next week. All the best everyone!!! =) The force(God) is with you. *their sem break will be one whole month~~NO FAIR!!! =( *

I am already becoming a cute little panda as each day passes by. =) Gosh~~Lord i really need You. "For the JOY of the LORD is my STRENGTH" Yay!!! Joy cell GO!!! =) OK. Nvrmind. I was talking to myself.

So...i am getting busier and i am really starting to treasure those presious time with my friends and family and most importantly God. Truly appreciate your prayers ppl! THX!!! Another interesting update...Mom got herself a dog, Miki. Guess she was just too lonely huh. haha. That dog could be such a drag. Gosh...A part of the dog's storybook could be found in Esmond's brain, if you are really that desperate to know...ask ME. LOL.

Can't really think of anything to update at the moment. Will do once i think of something again. hee. Gtg for class now, STAY TUNED....(To Be Continued).

*p.s~BILYSSSM!!! M! =)

1 comment:

Lessajinomoto said...

I want more updates!!...Especially on mum's adopted baby...hehe...PLEASE!!! *winks*...