Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A wonderful week =)

Well, as promised, my blog has been revived. =) Many things happened throughout the past week. I will bring you through each even in...lets say..."quite detail"...well, i will make it as detailed as possible.

26 Sept 2009
Finals were finally over. Everyone(me in particular), breathe a huge *SIGH* of relief. The only thoughts going through everyone's minds is how to spend/enjoy their holidays. I didn't have to plan much as some things had already been planned out for me.

And so some boring days passed...

30 Sept 2009
My birthday. Surprisingly many ppl wished me happy birthday. Total count was around 15+- ppl. I know for some ppl its not really that many but for me, its more than i ever had on my birthday since the day i was born. Hehe... I was touched by all those wishes. Thankz everyone!!! Well, the camp fell on the same day as my birthday. They planned a surprise for me. Well, it was my brothers idea (thx so much bro...muax), but it wasn't him who bought the cake (LOL...jk jk). OK...i blushed when they gave me the surprise, but i didn't get to eat any of the cake cause i was too full...hehe...Missed HER so much...

Well, the camp was a 3 days 2 nights camp and i must say, it really tested me and streched me both physically and mentally. I really enjoyed the camp. =) Thank You God!!!

4 Oct 2009
Woke up early in the morning. Served my God by playing for the first and second service =). Was treated pizza by church members (thanks everyone!)...At some point...i feel like i don't deserve any of these things. Who am i? I just a normal person. I just feel so blessed having so many friends around me, what more having them to treat me to such an expensive meal? Went to burn those calories of at X-treme park.

Thank you God for such a wonderful week. =). Well, last but not least, i got sick yesterday (6 Oct 2009). It was like fever+stomach ache. Rested for almost the whole day, think i slept for bout more than 12 hours (excluding normal sleeping time). Felt so much better after hours of rest. Kitty and HER visited me too. =) Guess that was part of the reason i felt better...hehe...

As of right now (7 Oct 2009), i'm free from the fever and feel much better. Thanks everyone for all your prayers. Appreciate it lots!!!

No comments: