Monday, May 3, 2010

Home Sweet Home =)

I'm back to blogging again...hehe...i admit it has been a while, even my typing speed has slown down. Sorry bloggie.

Exams are over. I don't know if i feel happy that it has ended or sad that i am too free now. Hmmm... I hate this feeling. When exams are around the corner and when i'm suppose to study i just feel so lazy, but now that it has ended i actually feel like studying. I must be going crazy. Maybe its because i feel i could have done better. Well, I know i did my best and i surrender my results and my future into God's hands. Not that i'm going to blame Him if i get poor results or anything, but i just believe He will bring me through. Just want to say a BIG thank you to my wonderful God for being there with me when i study and when i was in the exam hall attempting the questions. And i want to sa thank you to my friends too. THANK YOU. And a special thank you to someone special. =) You know who you are.

I came home on the 29th of April, which was a Thursday, NIGHT. Was so happy to see my parents and doggie again. =) Of course i was also happy to see my old buddy laptop who thought he would never have been left behind. Hehe... Now he knows how it feels to gather some dust. But no worries though, cleaned lappy immediately after settling down. My bed was a mess as well and honestly I DON"T KNOW WHY. i don't remember seeing it at this state when i left. Oh well, nevermind, maybe my room wants me to move around a bit. ^^

Well, looking at facebook, i can see that many fellow students are already rotting when its not even a week into sem break yet. Sigh...feel so sorry for them. I actually had plans what to do for the next few days after i came back. On Friday, i went to play badminton with my buddy wai kit. Had fun as my b came along too ^^. Saturday went on fine too. Went to help out aunt pauline with the kindergarden sports day. I didn't help much except for moving some stuff. Felt so ashamed as i didn't know how to take care of small kids. Seeing everyone else taking care of the kids i felt happy for them yet disappointed at the same time cause i didn't know what to do. Wai kit was almost like a pro, mainly cause he worked in a down syndrome childrens home before. My dear kerry also worked in one of those before, and her sisters were also naturals(KINDA). Joee, Yee Wen, Yee Mun, Pei-Qin knew a thing or two too, which leaves me=nil. Sad right. How am i going to be a father next time? Better start learning. =P

Sunday came, monday came along. Hopefully i won't waste precious time during this sem break as i have for the pass sem breaks. God please give me a goal to work on.

Just want to say farewell to my housemate Siu Fei. All the best in persuing architecture in Satapak. I will miss you. Nicholas will miss you too. T.T ~take care buddy. Am in dilemma now on how my future would be like. Will i proceed to degree? Will i still be staying in where i'm staying now? Well, I definetly believe I can make it to degree. With God all things are possible and i have faith He will bring me through. ^^ As for where i will be staying, we shall see what happens.

Will be praying for evryone i can remember to pray for. ^^
* missing her so badly now...i miss u...=)

No comments: