Thursday, February 25, 2010

Goodbye CNY!!!

Once again, chinese new year has passed. Some of you might say it hasn't, but honestly for me it only lasts about one week. Well, some good news for you guys, if you all consider it as good news, is that as stated in the previous post, my reaping of $$$ from those cute red little packets yield less than RM200 AS EXPECTED. So... yeah, considering whether to put in in the bank or just spend it on myself or my love ONE (note, no (S)). =)

As for the exam results, haiz...in one sentence-"its now or never", after some editing by me, it turned into "its next sem or never". Yea, my results were less than satisfying, it can be considered bad in fact. Guess my family never expected me to do so badly huh. Well, i did, so...SURPRISE!!! So much for being the brilliant kid in the family.

Things are really not that easy anymore. Nowadays, so so much of my own effort have to be put in in order to do well. Guess i'm not used to it yet. Either that, or i underestimated the exam. I think the thing is, i took things for granted. Can't REALLY put all the blame on me though, primary and secondary school examinations were, well how should i put this, more of a little less than average in the sense of difficulty although i didn't really do well anyway. =P

My prediction of my results were spot on. Best was a B, worst was a D, others are free for guessing. No english to back me up this time. =( Its all up to me to work hard and earn the results next time around. Want to know how bad of a situation i'm in now? I'll describe to you. Even if i get all A's in my next sem, i can't even get a 3.0 in my cgpa. That's how bad the situation is. Just want to thank God even right now for my results, whether good or bad. THANK YOU GOD!!!

This examination was definetly a wake up call for me. I hope i'm awake. My lazy bones has grown too much. Have to slowly chip it off now. Still kinda feel lazy. Hope this feeling will go away once the new sem starts. No...not hope...MUST!!! O God please help me. Amen. =)

To those who are sad or down or discouraged by one thing or another, here's one word for you~~

SMILE!!! =)

Just remember that whatever happens, you are a winner and God loves you. Even if you think you are a born loser, why not think of this~~ God loves a loser too. =) The best formula for success is to realise your mistake and not repeat it next time. ALL GLORY TO GOD!!!

1 comment:

GeneGoh said...

Haha I like the part where you say "love one (no (s)). Kekeke. wicked sick.

As for that last paragraph, wish I could use that to encourage a certain someone. Haiz...